Re: [Hampshire] Smartphones

Author: Peter Andrijeczko
To: jan, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Smartphones
I'm on Vodafone and had a Google Nexus One (which I've kept to use with PAYG
and as an audiobook player) but recently had the option of a free upgrade so
went for the HTC Desire Z - the only thing that swung it for me was the
pull-out keyboard which I use with the Android ConnectBot SSH client for
remote SSH access to my home Linux systems. I also plan on installing VNC on
it to get desktop access also.

Both phones are running Android 2.3 by taking advantage of the most recent
Vodafone Android upgrades.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Peter