Re: [Hampshire] Demo talks

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Demo talks
Victor Churchill <victorchurchill@???> wrote:
> Wow! That's the first I have heard of "Jamies'
> Museum"!

It's something Alex put together for the open day.
We've accumulated a number of unusual bits of kit,
and always planned to display them somewhere.

> Any chance of a page on the wiki or on JCC page
> about it?

It's not large at the moment, and mainly aimed at
the non-technical visitor. Putting something on
the JCC website is a good idea, though.

> Then I could go look in the 'puter graveyard in
> my cellar and see if there's anything there that
> could be used...

Please do, and let Alex know what you find!

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.