[Hampshire] DIY Web Design Talk

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hants ML
Subject: [Hampshire] DIY Web Design Talk

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57523100.hantslug.org.uk.11161': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Dec 3 20:45:38 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

If you missed my talk and/or would like a copy of the slides I can email them
to you as PDFs or you can wait and they will appear on the LUG web site
shortly.

Once you have got past the basics web design is all technique and to learn
technique you just need lots of practice. If there is any interest I or
others could do another talk just covering specific elements. If you want to
know something specific just ask on the list, or put a topic request down on
the wiki.

If you want to read what I have already written on the topic of web design,
you are welcome to have a look at my sites[1,2] where there are a few
articles already and links to other sites.

[1]    http://www.iredale.net/articles/
[2]    http://iredale.dyndns.org/web/

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
    -- anon, on Usenet