[Hampshire] Digicam

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Digicam

I running Debian Etch and up until last night had been running Digicam 0.8.3,
just loaded it up today and its gone back to version 0.8.2 The 0.82 version
has the flowery colour graphic screen when it starts up while 0.8.3 has a
prairie dog (I think) on the graphic screen, also the checking of the albums
has reverted back to the old style. There was nothing list about any packages
being removed or downgraded

I remembr last night there was a update for digicam when I ran the apt-get
update apt-get dist-upgrade but does anybody else use digicam and notice that
it has gone back a version??

Tim