Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out The…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out There?
John Hunt wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> Who can forget the first time you run through
>> the red mist that lingers after converting a fellow player to giblets in
>> Quake 3*, after all? <sniff>
>
> There's a linux port of Quake3 isn't there?

Most, if not all, ID titles from Doom onwards work IIRC John.

Quake 3 is a bit broken for me at the moment - no sound - but I gather
this is a known problem.

My favourite Deathmatch is F.E.A.R. and I have got around to checking
that out on the list of Cedega-supported games yet. I also have a copy
of Battlefield 2142 here that I fancy having a go at, and I stumbled
across my copy of System Shock 2 at the weekend, both of which I believe
are supported.

Sean