Re: [Hampshire] [Scrounge] Psion 5 mains lead

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Scrounge] Psion 5 mains lead

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56fee100.hantslug.org.uk.18236': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Aug 4 09:38:20 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
Hi Sean,

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 08:45 +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> If you get a mo' could you take a peek at the spec of that power cable
> you are using? I will grab a generic replacement myself. I note there is
> a genuine one on eBay at the moment for a minimum bid £7.99 + £2.99 P&P,
> but that is taking the piss a bit if you ask me.

Surely you could just look at the underside of the Psion for the
voltage/current/pin configuration? Most DC devices I have display this
information on the case of the device. I use an Argos charger for
numerous devices including a Netgear switch, my iRiver iHP-140 MP3
player, a label printer and a print server. They all have the details
on.

Cheers,
Al.