Re: [Hampshire] Cheap Laptop

Author: James Ashburner
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Cheap Laptop

I bought a second hand laptop from James Ashburner for close family
> some time ago - the machine was almost as good a spec as my home/work
> laptop . It cost between 50 and 70 UKP and fromwhat she says is
> still running AOK. AT the time my lappie was ~1 ear old and cost
> me ~ 400 UKP :-(
>
> So I can recommend getting a machine from JamesA.
>
> Jacqui
>
> p.s. Alternatively you could try Jamies :-)

Thanks for the recommendation Jacqui, unfortunately the only laptop I
have available at the moment has a broken left mouse button. Obviously
you can still left click with an external mouse or by tapping the
touchpad, but it's not ideal.

I'll certainly let everyone know if I have anything else come up though.

James