Re: [Hampshire] Hosting and Event/meeting at an employer

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hosting and Event/meeting at an employer
Adam Trickett <adam.trickett@???> wrote:
> I was wondering, for those people who convinced
> an employer to let them host a technical event
> such as a LUG meeting on site, what hoops did
> they have to jump through to be allowed to host
> the meeting?

Me:    HantsLUG would like to hold a meeting at
       Jamie's.
Della: Done. We can sell them stuff whilst they're
       here.

:-)

> I assume there was the sign in and sign out and
> you have to be in attendance at all times, and
> make sure everything is in order, but what other
> things did they expect you to do?

That's it. Open and lock up the building, standard
fire precautions. Nothing special.

Mind you, Jamie's - and the rest of The Society -
is a little unusual...

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.