Re: [Hampshire] VM

Author: John Taylor
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] VM
John Taylor wrote:
> Have just downloaded VM software from repository but don't have the
> courage to actually open the can in case it does look like worms!
>
> Will it work with MS Vista?
> Are there likely to be any major problems?
> Will I really be able to switch (mouse click) between Kubuntu and MS?
> Is it within the scope of a really golden oldie
>

> John

Thanks to everyone but you all work on the assumption that I understand
what *you *are talking about - how many types of VM are there? I went to
the install "bit" and asked about VM and downloaded what I was
given......so lets start again from a different perspective .

I have MS Vista partitioned away safely but as I use Kubuntu more and
more I would like to switch between the two systems at the click of the
mouse so I can use Adobe, my printer and scanner and some medical
software that wont work in any other environment

What do you guys suggest to this golden oldie?

Granddad!