Re: [Hampshire] [OT] MP3 player suggestions?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] MP3 player suggestions?
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Vic wrote:

>> I'm looking for a new MP3 player
>
> 7dayshop are doing an SD-based player for ?9 (without card) at the moment.
>
> I'll let you know what it's like when mine turns up...

I'd be interested to hear what you think.

I currently have an SD card based player which while rather cheap looking
is ok and does most of what I want. The one big issue I have with it is
that it does not do any kind of track navigation beyond moving serially
forwards or backwards through the tracks, so navigating to a particular
track or even particular directory full of tracks can be really slow and
fiddly.

Andy