Re: [Hampshire] rackspace debain IP change

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] rackspace debain IP change
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:36:52 +0100, jacqui.caren@??? said:

> As I have no experience of using rackspace systems does anyone have any
> suggestions or advice?

We have customers with servers at Rackspace, and we have root (ssh) access
which, of course, makes this easy. The support at Rackspace is very good
(it should be for the £££ it costs), so I suggest you contact them if you
have problems getting access to the server. As I understand it, Rackspace
only officially support RHEL although they will do 'best efforts' support
for other distros; that shouldn't prevent them letting you have root ssh
access.

hth,
Keith

--
Keith Edmunds

|  Tiger Computing Ltd  |  Helping businesses make the most of Linux  |
|  "The Linux Company"  |       http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk      |