Re: [Hampshire] Only 400 people use BBC News from Linux

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Only 400 people use BBC News from Linux
** Tony Whitmore <tony@???> [2007-11-02 14:18]:
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:19:52 +0000, Paul Tansom <paul@???> wrote:

<<snip>>
> >> And/or joining this Facebook group:
> >>
> >> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21236595408&ref=nf
> >
> > As an aside, am I the only person that considers the Facebook site one
> > of the worst designed sites on the internet?
>
> No, that's Myspace.

** end quote [Tony Whitmore]

Good grief, does that mean that it fails to render? Surely that's the
only way to make a site worse than Facebook! Actually, maybe that would
be an improvement ;)

A couple of gems from Facebook today (partly due to my wife logging in as
me and messing around!):

Paul wants to see how much you have in common.
Are you like Paul?

... erm, I am Paul, and that's not just a coincidence of the name!

Paul just took the Just for fun! quiz.
Are you like Paul?

...erm, that's me again, of course I am, duh!

Maybe it's just me. I am, after all, grumpy before my time ;)

Oddly, I'm actually using Facebook a bit. I guess it is more down to who
you know that uses it than the quality of the actual site.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: