Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: Alan Pope
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
Damian,

You appear to have inadvertantly omitted to answer Tonys question with
regards to clearing up any confusion. I'd say that would be a good step
forward first.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 09:44:36AM +0100, Damian Brasher wrote:
> Tony Whitmore wrote:
> > By doing what, precisely? To be honest Damian, it seems like you're
> > actively trying to put people off from standing by using scare tactics
> > whilst changing your mind repeatedly about standing yourself. With an
> > unusually high number of people standing down from the committee this time
> > around what is actually needed is encouragement and not intimidation.
> >

> All in your opinion, sometimes it's not possible to have a reasonable
> discussion with you Tony and I'm not blind.

I find Tony one of the more lucid members of this group. It's often hard to
have an _unreasonable_ discussion with him!

In addition, I agree with Tony. Your actions (nobody elses) are helping to
determine whether I would even stand for any post.

Cheers,
Al.