[Hampshire] Mini-ITX

Author: Alastair Biggs
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Mini-ITX

I'm in the planning stages of a new project at home,the aim is essentially to setup a small headless server which will be hosting my cooking website / blog which will be telling the world about my cookery disasters.

The server needs to be small, efficent and quiet and needs to be tucked away somewhere or wall mounted so I was thinking I would go with Mini-ITX.

The server will be running Debian and I will be configuing all the server administration by looking into the machine remotley.

Has anyone had any experience of dealing with Mini-ITX components? what components need seriously consideration when building a small rig? I had a quick browse on ebay last night and am tempted into a mini-ITX varient of the new intel Atom boards.

Has anyone got any Mini-ITX machines if so please list your specs included case and what the performance is like.

Many Thanks

Catch up on all the latest celebrity gossip
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/