Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Stephen Rowles <stephen@???>wrote:

> KDE4... well I like the style, but the menus, window decoration etc. are
> not as good as KDE3 in Fedora 8, lots of wasted space around icons etc. I
> will have to tweak that when I do a real install. I also hate the new
> start menu where the menu moves around inside a box, I don't find it very
> intuitive. That combined with the "single click" behavior in the file
> browser made life hard to start with.

That was how KDE$ was meant to be .. revolutionise the desktop . and icons
don't exist .. if you want to keep them you are just creating plasmoids.
Yes menu is something which hard to get used to :(
Single click behavious was there from long time .. its nothing new from KDE4

Regards,
pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri