Re: [Hampshire] Home ISPs - who's good, who's bad, who's ind…

Author: David Rozzell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Home ISPs - who's good, who's bad, who's indifferent.
Hi

I use UKFSN [1] & have no complaints, good speed, (just done a test and it's
5Mbps) no connection problems & sensible caps, I currently have 30GB/month
peak allowance and 300GB/month off-peak for £19.56 a month on a monthly
contract, but their allowance structure will be changing soon, details on
their website here, [2] there will no longer be an off peak allowance just
peak allowance, anything used during off-peak won't be charged for usage.

David

[1] http://www.ukfsn.org/
[2] http://www.ukfsn.org/newadslproducts.html
--
FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software