[Hampshire] New member... Hoping to come to Saturday LUG Mee…

Author: Steven Swann
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] New member... Hoping to come to Saturday LUG Meeting.
Hello All,

Just a quick email to register my intent to come along to the meeting
this Saturday. This will be my first meet with any LUG so I'm not really
too sure what to expect.

A little about me: I have been using Linux for the past six or so years
now, and can't get enough! I am currently on an 18 month contract
carrying out the design and development of a client-server based
software system. This features an embedded - my real passion - ARM
based remote device which will, eventually, communicate remote client
data with a number of servers.

Simply put, my girlfriend is getting tired of all my "Linux speak" so I
am hoping to vent some of this on Saturday.

I look forward to meeting you all there

Best regards,

Steven Swann

--