Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux

Author: Cayenne-uk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux
On 10/12/06, luis <luis.castilla@???> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Thank you for all your replies and comments to my original mail.
>
> First of all I would like to apologize if I have in any way offended
> anyone in the Linux user group , it was not my intention.

It made for an interesting thread in any case. I hope it hasn't put you off.

If you haven't made it to one already, I would recommend coming to a
Bring-a-box meeting - even if you don't have a box to bring... I joined the
LUG last Jan, and I have found the BaB meetings to be excellent in pushing
me to do more with Linux.

Kelvin