Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57fa9100.hantslug.org.uk.16037': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Dec 11 10:30:16 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 07:08:20PM +0000, luis wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Thank you for all your replies and comments to my original mail.
>
> First of all I would like to apologize if I have in any way offended
> anyone in the Linux user group , it was not my intention.
>
> I have read some of the replies and I must admit I was rather upset with
> some of the comments, after all I am entitled to my opinion. But
> obviously some users felt somehow offended, again sorry for this.

Luis,

Try not to take comments to heart too much. Unsurprisingly people on this list
enjoy using and advocating Linux and Free Software. People will also speak up
when they disagree with something someone has said!

I don't know if you have already read them, but there are a couple of pages on
our wiki which may help you settle into life on the list: