Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux

Author: luis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: Fw: [Hampshire] Killer Apps for Linux
Hi there,

Thank you for all your replies and comments to my original mail.

First of all I would like to apologize if I have in any way offended
anyone in the Linux user group , it was not my intention.

I have read some of the replies and I must admit I was rather upset with
some of the comments, after all I am entitled to my opinion. But
obviously some users felt somehow offended, again sorry for this.

I am very new to Linux and perhaps my frustrations were vented in the
wrong way. I have just bought a marvellous book called Linux Bible,
hopefully this will keep going for some time.

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas

Luis

P.D I am certainly a coffee man

Cheers