[Hampshire] Meeting comments

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hants LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] Meeting comments
Well I hope people enjoyed today's meeting.

What did everyone think? I'm particularly interested in how people
treated it compared to Aldershot meetings (which have generally seem
poorly attented).

This applies to everyone really - whether you have been to any North
Hampshire meetings or not. "Too far to travel", "see SurreyLUG", "too
crowded" - any and all comments are fair game - this was after all an
experiment to see what people thought.

How about compared to Southampton?

Would people like to have more joint meetings? Or stay seperate?
What about timing - if we had joint meetings it would be best if one
or other group shifted by a week to avoid having oddly spaced gaps
between meetings.

Any things they did well that we should copy (I'm afraid "free coffee"
isn't on the cards!) or conversely things that we do well that perhaps
we should suggest to them?

Cheers,

Adrian
--