Re: [Hampshire] Meeting comments

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting comments

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c03100.hantslug.org.uk.2638': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 14 21:21:35 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
> Some people kept doing "Talks" which was inconvenient to my chats with my
> collegues, which is my main reason for attending.
>
> Next time i'll know to sit in the other room, perhaps if they had a
> "greeter" he could have explained this.

I think this is a fair point. It made a difference which room you picked, and
prior warning would have been useful I think. There is nothing wrong with
having the talk in the meeting room at all, it does work, but knowing in
advance which room was which would have been helpful.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
 provides more security than wiping with decimal values. "
    -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160