Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

Author: Mair
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

> Well as a first attempt I've made a quick template:
>
> http://bob-lad.org/download/HantsLUG-template.odp
>

> Works best in openoffice.org-impress, but I believe other presentation
> packages are available ;)

Does ubuntu have a magic tool to tell me which programs will open my
file, yet?

'file' tells me it's an OpenDocument Presentation.

apt-cache search for odp, "open document" and "opendocument" don't
throw up anything useful. apt-cache search for "presentation" gives me
pages of cruft.

(yes, I can think of two packages I could install that would
almost certainly open it---I'm curious about how I could find a list of
packages, though, since I don't want to install either openoffice or
kde cruft).

Mair