Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

Author: Gordon Scott
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Adam Trickett wrote:

> Personally I do find yellow on black easier to read, than dark text on a light
> background.

If yellow on black or white on black are perceived as better than black
on white, I wonder why I find web pages with light text on a black
background harder to read.

PC-screen colours on black do work better, IMHO, than on white, but that
may just be because the easiest to define RGB colours, e.g., #00FF00,
are just too bright for a white background.

Just wondering.

G.
--
Gordon Scott                  http://www.gscott.co.uk

        Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.