Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f03100.hantslug.org.uk.6626': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Apr 23 09:03:57 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> The June meeting will be a special 10 year anniversary meeting. Going
> back to the location of the first meeting - the Potts Brewery. The
> first meeting happened on 19th June 1998, however we'll be going for
> 7th June 2008.
>
> More info nearer the date, their site is at:
> http://www.flowerpots.f2s.com/
>
> It's worth noting that food is served 12:00-14:00 and 19:00-, I'll
> check when they serve beer (we were caught out last time!)

It's also worth noting that they don't really like doing food, and
actively discouraged it last time I was there with a small group outing
(Aug'07). Beer's top-hole though, which is the important thing. :)

Chris
--
Chris Smith <cjs94@???>