Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:15:42 +0100
Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:

> The June meeting will be a special 10 year anniversary meeting.
> Going back to the location of the first meeting - the Potts
> Brewery. The first meeting happened on 19th June 1998, however
> we'll be going for 7th June 2008.

Is it really ten years since we sat in the garden at Potts, supping
great beer, and decided the LUG was going to be run for the benefit of
its members.

Most of those people are still members today, but it would be
nice if the all original gang could be there on June 7th, must be a
list of who was there in the archives somewhere.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server