[Hampshire] May and June meetings

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] May and June meetings
Apologies for being so late with this, various conspiring events.

The May meeting will be in Southampton on May 10th - Surrey LUG are
unable to book the university room and are in Redhill that day
instead, but that's a bit far for most of Hampshire.

Hugo will be giving the third part of his series on cryptography.
He'll be covering X.509 (aka the certificates you see on secure
websites etc).

It'd be great to have some more talks - I didn't feel I could ask
until we knew which weekend (if any) we were having the meeting. I'm
unable to attend the 10th (well, I _might_ be able to be there for
part of it) so I can't offer myself, however there is a large list of
suggestions here:
http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/Talks
and feel free to offer others :-)

The June meeting will be a special 10 year anniversary meeting. Going
back to the location of the first meeting - the Potts Brewery. The
first meeting happened on 19th June 1998, however we'll be going for
7th June 2008.

More info nearer the date, their site is at:
http://www.flowerpots.f2s.com/

It's worth noting that food is served 12:00-14:00 and 19:00-, I'll
check when they serve beer (we were caught out last time!)

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org