Re: [Hampshire] Broadband usage

Author: john
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Broadband usage
Hi Owain

Tiscali support is as you say not good. I gave up on their support a long
time ago. I have 8MB download with them and except for 6pm to 11 pm have no
download restrictions. They also pay for BT phone rental and give free local
and national calls. I have looked and have not found another provider who
provide as good a deal as they have.

I have to look elsewhere for support ie the net and support pages on other
ISPs. Its liveable considering the packages other ISP's I have looked at
offer.

They appear to have an upload cap which affects downloading but it is easy to
deal with this.

John Eayrs