Re: [Hampshire] Purchasing music online

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Purchasing music online

> Is it possible
> to purchase tracks from somewhere like iTunes

Hac you tried Magnatune.com?

Their selection is wide, if not exactly mainstream, but what I really like
is their download policy.

You can listen to the whole of any track or album they have for free. The
quality of the free stuff isn't wonderful, but it'll let you know if you
like the band or not.

If you want to buy the music, you pay what you want for an album, then you
download in whatever format you like (including uncompressed .wav). You
are then allowed to give away up to three copies of that album to your
friends.

I've not bought a low from them (I already own most of the music I like),
but I've found a couple of bands on there that I like.

Vic.