Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

Author: Tim
To: hantslug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

I have used the Zyxel 660HW for both home and for work (home workers) and found
them to be reliable effective routers. I am currently using a Draytek 2710
which once I upgraded the firmware, has settled down and works well.

I have had problems in the past with Linksys routers and have a dislike for
Belkin equipment, but that is based purely on personal experience

Tim