Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

The model shown on the Amazon page is the old version of the P660hw, if you go
(1) you will see the latest version. I think there are about three different
version of the P660hw from the darlk grey one shown on the amazon page to the
newer white on the Zyxel web page.

The last few Zyxel I have purchased have come with a usb wireless dongle which
does work under Linux

(1)http://www.zyxel.co.uk/web/product_family_detail.php?PC1indexflag=20040812093058&CategoryGroupNo=52F6AA80-2600-46A1-99F0-F267562EE48D

Tim