Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router
Hu David,

If you want a superb router that will get you the best possible speed from your line you could try the 2Wire 2700HGV (available from eBay for about £15 I think)

They need a small hack to divorce them from BT internet but I can find you a page that tells you how to do that. When I tried one it gave me an extra meg over my old modem.

Cheers,
Paul.