Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router

Author: David Rozzell
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] ADSL2+ Router
Hi, sorry for the lack of response on my part, things have been a little
hectic.

Thank you for all the advice, I knew the LUG would steer me in the right
direction. I'm going to go with the Zyxel 660HW, the Drateks are a little out
of my current budget but thanks for the suggestions. Not the one from Amazon
though, thanks to Tim for pointing out it's an older version, I've found a
local supplier [1] with the newer version for just another £7.

Thanks again

David

[1] http://www.zyxelstore.com/adsl-routers/zyxel-prestige-660hw-t1-v2-
wirelessadsl2-router
--
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop
into something we wouldn't want to meet." - Stephen Hawking

FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software