Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

Author: David Rozzell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs
On Monday 04 Apr 2011, Dr A. J. Trickett wrote:
> For ISP I know that Zen and Andrews and Arnold have a good reputation how
> are UK Free Software Network or thePhoneCo-op?

I've recently left UKFSN due to terrible connection problems & a complete lack
of customer support - 8 months & not a single response to emails after the
issues were shown to be a fault of the supplier. As you say no Virgin Cable I
can't help with another recommendation, as that's who I ended up going with.

Regards

David
--
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop
into something we wouldn't want to meet." - Stephen Hawking

FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Libre Open Source Software