Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

> Seems like I am going to be suffering with Arthritic hands from here
> on in. Yay! :-(

Don't sweat it too much.

My fingers were the first of my joints to succumb to arthritis. That was
over 30 years ago.

If you let your condition dictate what you can do, then you will rapidly
become severely hampered. My advice would be to take nore of the effects,
and simply plan what you want to do around what you need to do :-)

I went round the Beaulieu Auto Jumble the other week. A full day of
walking around on uneven ground. My hips complained mightily the following
day. Ibuprofen helps, as does scotch.

Vic.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???