Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
Has anyone suggested a keyboard ? I know it is not a mouse, but learning
keyboard shortcuts can help a lot with rsi...

Anton

-
Anton Piatek
email: anton@???
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
gpg: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.