Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On 27 September 2011 08:44, Philip Stubbs <philip@???> wrote:
> Does anybody have any suggestions? A Logitech Marble seems like the
> sensible choice to try, but I am wondering if something like a
> Graphics Tablet would make a suitable alternative to a mouse?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I mentioned above trying a Logitech
Marble, because I knew that I had one. Yesterday I dug it out of the
shed and tried it at work for the day. The pain in the fingers did not
return. Today, I am back to a regular mouse, and the pain is back. So
I have ordered a trackball mouse for work. I did not want another
Marble because I want to keep that for use at home, and having a
different position for work seems like a good idea. So I have ordered
a Kensington Expert Mouse [1].

[1] http://goo.gl/S4q5I

--
Philip Stubbs