Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question

Author: Simon Huggins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question
On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 08:45:26AM +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> He has been a right pain in the arse of late bothering us to assist
> him with booking flights and doing his invoices, etc.

You sound like you're going to end up supporting him whatever happens so
I'd go for what you know. You don't seem to have encountered Vista
before so I'd suggest you bung Ubuntu or similar on it probably with VNC
and ssh exposed so you can fix things.

--
Simon Huggins  \ "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You
                \ choose."