[Hampshire] Re: [OT]Portable Audio Recording advice sought

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: [OT]Portable Audio Recording advice sought
The two of the Photo Storage devices that I brought along to the LUG
Meeting yesterday have the ability to record to their HDD.

These are made my Vosonic. You can find them on Ebay. A company in
Andover sells them as does a company in Budapest. I bought mine without
a HDD and put my own 100gb drives in. These devices can be charges off a
Nokia mobile charger and the HDD is formatted using FAT32 so there are
no linux problems here if you want to use an old Laptop drive of say 20Gb.
There are a number of different models but the cheapest, the VS3310 has
great battery life as its display is text only unlike the VS6310i which
displays pictures.

Stephen D